CountryClub - For more rewarding rewards
Since we first launched ‘Countrywide Rewards’ five years ago we’ve given cardholders savings of over £1.8 million. If you’re already a member of ‘Countrywide Rewards’, you’ll know all about the benefits it offers. As a cardholder you’ll receive extra offers to those you see featured in store. All designed to save you even more.
We’re now giving our rewards scheme a new name, Countryclub, and offering an extra level of rewards uniquely tailored to country living, Countryclub PLUS in association with the National Farmers’ Union (NFU).
Countryclub & Countryclub PLUS at a Glance
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions regarding the Countrywide CountryClub Card, please visit our FAQs section.
Already a Reward Card Customer?
If you're already enjoyng the benefits of 'Countrywide Rewards' please click here to view your options.
Completely free to join, Countryclub rewards you with 2 points for every £1 spent with us – in store or online. Then, every three months you’ll receive a voucher email to the value of the points you’ve collected.
Throughout the year, as a Countryclub member, you’ll also hear about special promotions, savings and events, many of which are only open to cardholders.
- 2 Countryclub points for every £1 spent in store or online
- Introductory offers when you first join
- Bonus points events and offers month in, month out – saving you even more
- Advance notice of our in store events
- Our newsletters, Pet Talk and Stable Talk, emailed to you 4 times a year
- Save on your energy purchases by registering your card to earn points on LPG and Fuel
- Check your Countryclub transactions and points balance online
Join today and enjoy the rewards!
Become a Countryclub PLUS member and benefit from the combined rewards of Countryclub and NFU Countryside.
Countryclub PLUS carries a small annual fee which entitles you to a whole lot more including extra points and discounts.
NFU Countryside is the membership organisation for people who are passionate about rural life, gardening, dogs, horses, British food and farming. As an NFU Countryside member you will enjoy a whole host of benefits including the award-winning Countryside magazine, expert advice and guidance and exclusive competitions.
- 4 points for every £1 spent (instead of 2)
- All the other benefits of standard Countryclub membership
- NFU Countryside membership which includes:
- Monthly award-winning Countryside magazine
- A huge range of discounts and benefits including: savings on Rayburn cookers, weekend breaks and Thompson & Morgan seeds and plants. Plus if you own a business you can save 20% on the NFU employment service
- Countryside guides – technical advice relating to life in the country such as right of way and keeping livestock
- Free initial personal legal advice
- £10,000 free accidental death cover
- Fantastic offers and competitions exclusive to members
Join today and take advantage of the introductory annual membership of £36.50 for your first year, annual subscription £41.50 thereafter.