Delivery & Returns Information
For orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, we endeavor to dispatch the same day and deliver within three to five working days. Whilst we make every effort to deliver within the stated timescales we are unable to guarantee circumstances beyond our control.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles and some Scottish islands may take a day longer. Orders placed over weekends and bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
All deliveries are handled by Parcel Force and start from £3.95, our delivery charge is calculated by weight, deliveries to Northern Island, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands and islands may also incur additional charges.
All deliveries can be fully tracked via your order status page in My Account or via the Parcel Force Website using your tracking number which will be issued upon completion of order.
The price of standard delivery to mainland UK addresses is shown on the checkout page.
|Weight||Delivery charge||Delivery Time|
|0 - 30kg||£3.95||Standard UK delivery (3 -5 days)|
|31 - 60kg||£7.90||Standard UK delivery (3 -5 days)|
|61 - 90kg||£11.85||Standard UK delivery (3 -5 days)|
|91 - 120kg||£15.80||Standard UK delivery (3 -5 days)|
|121 - 150kg||£19.75||Standard UK delivery (3 -5 days)|
|151 - 180kg||£23.70||Standard UK delivery (3 -5 days)|
|181 - 210kg||£27.65||Standard UK delivery (3 -5 days)|
Zonal Surcharges - Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days
We can deliver to any address in the UK, including Northern Ireland, however certain regions incur delivery surcharges and certain orders may have restrictions. Customers requiring delivery to the Scilly Isles, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Island may be required to phone our customer services department on 0845 60 20 212 or email email@example.com for a delivery quote, depending on location and the weight of the order.
Zone 2 (Scottish highlands and Islands)
£6.00 surcharge on all services
Zone 3 (Isle Of Man & Isles Of Scilly)
£11.00 surcharge on all services
Zone 3 (Northern Ireland Only)
£8.00 surcharge on 48 hour services
Please note that we currently are unable to dispatch orders placed on the website to the Channel Islands.
Please note the we currently do not deliver outside of the United Kingdom.
For larger items and bulk deliveries, you may incur higher delivery charges at the checkout. In these instances we will contact you to discuss alternative courier services which may reduce your delivery costs.
We currently offer alternative courier services for larger items, pallets and bulk deliveries, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 60 20 212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Pricing will vary depending on delivery location and the size/weight of your order.
- CWF Online offer FREE standard* UK delivery on all orders valued at £100 or over
- Customers outside the standard delivery regions will receive £3.95 off their delivery charge
- Orders over the standard 30 kg weight will receive £3.95 off their delivery charge
- Delivery charges will appear in the shopping basket on the checkout page
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer may be withdrawn without notification
- PLEASE NOTE: For orders over £100 receiving free delivery, any returned items bringing the total order value under £100 will be charged part postage calculated accordingly.
- Standard’ delivery is to mainland UK addresses excluding the Scottish Highlands and to a maximum delivery weight of 30 kg.
Make shopping at Countrywide even easier, order your items online and collect them from your local Countrywide Country Store. Save yourself a wasted trip to your local store by making sure your items are in stock and buy them online beforehand using Click & Collect. Items will be ready for collection within 3 working days. A customer service representative will call you to confirm when your order is ready for collection.
Click & Collect is currently only available in selected stores:
- Chipping Norton
- Upton on Severn
Check the latest prices and availability by adding all your items to the basket, and selecting the store you require in the ‘Collect from Store’ drop down menu. Once your order has been processed you will receive an email with confirmation of your order details. Please print your order confirmation and bring it with you to the store for collection.
Call 08457 60 20 212
After you've chosen your items, make a note of the product number(s), size and colour option and call our Call Centre on 0845 60 20 212 to place your order. Give them the name of the store you wish to collect your items from.
Once your order has been processed you will receive an email with confirmation of your order details. You will be contacted by phone when your order is ready to collect. Please print off your order confirmation and bring it with you to the store for collection.
Except in relation to the products specified in the next paragraph, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the products are delivered to you, and up to 14 days afterwards. You may do so either by notifying us (see How to contact us), giving us your full name, address and order reference or, alternatively, by returning the products, in accordance with the provisions below (see section 3). You do not need to give any reason for cancelling your order, but a brief explanation will help us improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- You may not cancel your order if:
- you have taken any audio and/or visual recordings or computer software out of the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you;
- the products consist of perishable items, such as foodstuffs and animal feed or pose health and safety or hygiene issues, such as riding hats and body protectors; or
- the products have been customised or made to your own specifications unless such products were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered.
- If you cancel your order, any sum debited by us from your credit/debit card will be refunded in full.
- Where you decide to cancel an order after we have despatched the products, you will be under a duty to return them to us, at your own risk and cost. All such products should be returned within 14 days of you cancelling your order (where you choose to cancel by notifying us) and, in any event, no later than 28 days after the products have been delivered to you. Until such time as they are returned, you must retain possession of the products and take reasonable care of them.
You should return the products to us unused and as new, whilst maintaining a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them), with the original product packaging, by one of the following means:
By Royal Mail
You should pack the returns parcel securely, ensuring you include your contact details and order number in the parcel and then take it to your local Post Office. We advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents.
Please return the parcel to:
Countrywide Farmers plc
Worcestershire WR8 9DF
By Parcelforce Courier
You can arrange Parcelforce to collect and return your product to us by browsing to www.parcelforce.co.uk and following the returns link (this is also available on your order tracking page) alternativly you can call 08708 50 11 50 and an operator can arrange the collection for you. Please note that parcelforce will make a charge for using this service based on the weight of the items being returned.
To local Country Store
You may return products to any Country Store. Please bring the original invoice that will have been included in the package in which your order was delivered.
Our policy on cancellations and returns does not affect your legal rights.
Return of Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
In accordance with the WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) regulations, Countrywide are full members of the DTS (Distributor Take Back Scheme) and now offer facilities for customers to return household WEEE for recycling. Full details are available in-store or to find your nearest recycling facility, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.