Sign up to Countryclub
When you join Countryclub you become part of something extra special.
As well as being rewarded every time you shop with us, you'll also have access to exclusive member only events, special offers, opportunities to earn double and triple points and we'll let you know when we have discounts on products we know you’ll love.
Every three months you'll be sent vouchers to the value of the points earned which you can spend in store or online.
If you want MORE, join Countryclub today.
Countryclub Terms & Conditions:
- Countryclub is open to applicants from the UK aged 18 or over.
- To participate in the Countryclub scheme you must have a valid email address and accept email marketing from Countrywide.
- The Countryclub scheme remains the property of Countrywide Farmers plc, who reserve the right to decline issue, amend, withdraw or terminate the scheme at any time.
- The Countryclub scheme is not a credit or guarantee scheme and can only be used in participating Countrywide stores.
- Every three months members will be issued with vouchers to the value of the points earned.
- Customers with a points balance of less than £1 will not be issued with a voucher. Points will be rolled over to the following quarter and will not be lost.
- There is no cash alternative to vouchers.
- The promoter of the card is Countrywide Farmers plc.
- The scheme is not open to Countrywide staff with Countrywide Staff Discount Cards, Shareholder Privilege Card holders or account purchases.
- Countryclub cards cannot be used in our 'In Association' stores unless specified.
- It is the cardholders responsibility to notify Countrywide of any changes to their email, name or address details. Failure to do so may result in loss of vouchers.
- The following products are not included in the Countryclub scheme: Commercial LPG, Commercial heating oil, agricultural heating oil, forecourt fuel, gas oil, tractor diesel, commercial gas, direct sales of agricultural products.