Our pet's health and wellbeing are incredibly important, and giving them a happy and healthy life falls down to us as pet owners. From nervous dogs to flea infested cats, we have the products you need to prevent or treat common conditions. Read more
Fireworks and noise phobias are common amongst our pets, or sometimes they may just have a harder time adapting to new situations like travelling and moving home. Adaptil calming range replicates the calming pheromones mother dogs naturally release to comfort and reassure her puppies, so can be a great way to reduce stress and anxiety. Other brands like Lintbells and Medipet use natural ingredients like valerian oil to calm and reduce anxiety.
Fleas and other parasites can not only cause misery to our pets, but wreak havoc in our homes too. Did you know around only 5% of the flea life cycle is on the animal? The other 95% is in the environment, which is why treating your home as well as each animal is so important. Check out our How To guide for tips on controlling fleas – don’t forget if they have fleas they are likely to also have worms.
With a wide range of supplements, first aid items and hygiene products, you can find whatever you need in store or online.
Remember your pet cannot tell you if they are feeling unwell, so it’s important to look for changes to their behaviour and speak to your vet if you are concerned about their health.